Thursday 13 October 2016

Have a great weekend!

This weekend, have some hot chocolate, some waffles (use oat milk it adds something scrummy to the taste), some warmth from a blanket on the sofa.  Maybe a film.  Something nice and cozy.  Its getting chilly here.

And if you are a bit down, remember

Image result for the help you is smart gif

And every body hold back from mentally changing the IS to ARE.  Relax, let it go....

Most of all, keep your head up and your heart strong.

Have a good weekend!

**********************************

p.s. I am going to tinker with the blog.  If it looks odd, my apologies.

8 comments:

local alien said...

Love you 's ideas, specially hot chocolate and waffles. Have a fab weekend

Debdor said...

The Colour Purple? Me and my sister quite often say "its gonna rain on yo head" if we are cross...

Sol said...

Hey Local Alien, we have hot chocolate and waffles every sunday! Yum.

Debdor, hey there, thanks for the comment. Ah yes the colour purple is an excellent choice. I read it many moons ago, but I remember in the film the part about learning to read. I have employed this tactic myself with post it notes on items when trying to learn another language.

Does this mean you would like to join the read along? I hope so. Like Toffeeapple you could leave comments on peoples blogs?

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Haha!! You read my mind about the "you is"!!! I believe I was an editor in a previous life!! : ) Have a beautiful rest of your week and thank you always for visiting my blog!! xo

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

lovelygrey said...

I think the 'is' adds something to the quote. Have a great weekend. Mine starts early because finally I've learnt to plough back all those extra hours that I work from the NHS! xx

Sol said...

Hey Wendy, everyone must cringe at how I write. One day I might go to some evening classes to learn the things I didnt at school! Have a great weekend.

Morning Lovelygrey, I am on holiday this week. Whilst the builders come back and finish bits that werent done before. Enjoy your freedom!

Tricky Wolf said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. must admit I mentally changed it then laughed out loud when I carried on reading

Sol said...

Hey Tricky Wolf, I think everybody mentally corrects its. Have a great weekend.