Tuesday 25 November 2014

Whilst we wait...


We had to chip the ice from the car this morning and after that I went back in the house and I have demolished half of my mending basket.  Hooray.  the other half I am not sure is saveable.  I will have to see if some of it can be sorted by my Sister.  What a lovely gift for her before Christmas!  lol Else she can have all the fabric for teaching the Great Nieces to sew or for a quilt.  Obviously sans buttons!  Buttons are always useful.

Its raining again now.

Chilli in the oven for dinner.  A good splash of cinnamon makes all the difference.  yum.

Off to meet my lovely friend who is taking me to lunch to take my mind off it all.  The alarm bells must have been ringing when I said I was doing my mending pile.


4 comments:

Dani said...

Oh, I hope that the news is positive on Friday...

nick said...

I usually melt ice on the car windows by pouring warm water over it. If it starts to refreeze, I spray on some de-icer and wipe.

Anonymous said...

Whilst is hard to pronounce. That's nice of your friend. I hope you hear good news.

Sol said...

Dani So do I! lol

Hey Nick, it was really thick this morning. I am thinking about one of those blanket things. its 10 mins of my like I can get back.

Susie, my friends are really good. We are all here and dont have family on the door step so we huddle together and are a make shift family.

Lunch was yummy. I had a falafel burger!