Wednesday 26 December 2012

St Stephen's Day

 
Scotland July 2009


 {St Stephen's Day}, is also known in England as {Boxing day}.

Boxing Day, is always a day that I spend getting ready for the road trip to Scotland.  I thought that I best do some things I haven't done before.

So this year I'm going to Edinburgh and staying in a lovely hotel.  I can then partake of the {Hogmanay} Festivities.

The weather is still really awful at present and after this afternoons rain, where you couldn't see outside the window (think looking through a waterfall), I am sure we are going to be wet through.

Having seen the fireworks and the countdown, I think it is going to be an experience not to be missed.  Once in a life time.  London is super packed and you have to stand by the Thames from stupido clock, I am hoping this will be a little more civilised.  With a concert in the shadow of Edinburgh Castle.  I cant wait!!!

I will of course take a squillion pictures, as always.

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas, ours has been quiet, just as we wanted.

No comments: