Monday 8 July 2013

Chateau Chantilly #6

Out side Chantilly








Canadian Geese were every where.  They were very protective of the babies



View of a house in the other side of the river at the bottom of the grounds

Lily pond, next to the 'English Garden', which was actually a messy area and a meadow...?  not sure what they were trying to say?  lol

Disabled toilets.  These toilets were not only HUGE they were exceptionally clean and no smell.  Kudos Chateau Chantilly.



Slightly more chic French ladies

 
And that's it.  Fin.
 
Phew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has been a delightful series, Sol; thank you so much for taking the time and trouble.
It is a beautiful place altogether and I wish that had the stamina to go to see it.
The toilets need to be large to accomodate wheelchair useage I should think. Nice to to know that they are clean and not smelly and we both know how rare that is over there!

Sol said...

LOL maybe Glastonbury should borrow these loos!

When I mean huge they were huge. maybe 3 porta potties deep and nearly 2 wide. I should have got in the picture to show the size.

I have a clean toilet problem. so I was really impressed

some pictures from England and then back to France for Merlin's castle. and then I will sort through the billions of pictures from south East Asia! lol you will be pictured out, and so will I!